THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Monday, November 9, 2009

dilemma















funny haha.




ive been loosing a lot of hair lately. i dont know why, but when i asked my dad today on our way home from the gym he told me that it might have to do with stress.
i never considered that thought, i dont think im that stressed.
but i do tend to underestimate myself sometimes. but i mean, i dont.. feel stressed?
yeah okay, i'm facing some difficulty in my personal life in regards to what i want to be doing with it but i dont know. maybe that really is a major issue and im just minimizing it..

i really feel confused, i dont know what to with my life, which way to choose and what is the best thing to do. it makes me unproductive and these past months ive been wondering around in an evil circle which has made me pretty destructive. i have ideas in my head, but nothing ever gets far enough to be put in action.
ah..
the dilemma.

but it feels good to have been working out though!
tomorrow im going to h&m's to buy me some socks! haha.

peace and love


No comments:

Post a Comment