THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

sweden


im in gothenburg now, came last sunday and the weather keeps its reputation - -10 degrees celcius today. its said that it will be -20 on new year, so i doubt that there will be any partying outside of the apartment.

yesterday my company departed back to the capital. it has been a lovely stay, even if for a few hours.

my sister has recently gotten herself a rottweiler whos now six months old. very sweet and playful (sometimes a bit too much). i suppose he doesnt know how big he really is because he puts so much force when playing.

ive had a few things going on in my life and im sorry for not being able to update that well.
my job has taken over most of my daily hours. by the time i get home im exhausted.

musically, i could have done better. not so much practical work going on there. ive been talking to some people over the net about my songs and eventual collaborations so i will let you know if theres anything new.

when it comes to my future, well, ive decided to choose the social care programme for this autumn. then we shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment