THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Monday, February 15, 2010

DID I EVER SAY, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU?

Guess not.
Its interesting though, that our paths meet on these special moments.
14th.
I think I will keep that date in mind.

I thought I might take some pictures from work and post it up here so you get an idea of how the practice looks like.

I have a gap at the moment so thats why i found some time to write.
This thursday theres an open day at one of the universities that i have applied for, so im going there to get some course information and check out the accomodation.

WOAAAW MAN, THERES SOMETHING GOING DOOOWN
I AINT GONNA GET DOWN BY YOUR BEHAVIOUR
HOW CAN I TRUST SOMEONE WHOS LYING TO ME?
SEE MAMA KNOWS BEST WHEN
TIMES GET HARD
AND PAPA HE ALWAYS GOT A JOKE
TO MAKE ME LAUGH


No comments:

Post a Comment