THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT


Fishplate - made by my sister.

Uni went well, and tomorrow my parents are coming back from Sweden, so I gotta clean the whole house and find time to make some calls as well.

Apparently my blog is getting boring and dramatic.
Just thought I'd lay it up for you readers, this blog is about my life.
I write what I feel like writing, and its all real.
So I'm sorry if I've "disappointed" some of you, I honestly don't know what you expected. My aim was to involve people in my personal life, but if I'm boring you out I'm sorry to hear. You dont have to read!

With that said I'm off to bed
Wishing all my dear readers a goodnight and...
Dont forget
Music is life
Peace

1 comment:

  1. Damn girl, what a grab-able (yes, I'm aware of the fact that grab-able ain't even a word but still..), that neck is made for being grabbed.

    ReplyDelete