THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Thursday, December 9, 2010

NT NT NT

2 hand-ins left and then I'm for for Christmas break! I can't believe its already half-term now, I'll be turning 21 in less than a month!

I need to find myself a job now so I can start saving some money.
I want to start some kind of business but I haven't really figured out what exactly I want to do. I want to work abroad this summer, maybe I'll go to Sweden, I've been thinking about that for a while now.

There has been a lot of fuss about the new government wanting to form a new legislation for tuition fees if you haven't already heard about it on the news. University sntudents have been protesting for weeks now. Today the decision has been made and I'm in chock.
They actually are going through with it! With 21 votes more on their side!!! Stupid liberal-democrats. THEY ARE GOING TO RAISE TUITION FEES UP TO 12,000 POUNDS BY 2012!!!
If thats the case then I'm out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment