THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally THROUGH!


Today I just finished my last exam and I feel so great!
Now I can start focusing on revising for my theory test (driving). I hope I can do the practical one as well before I leave to Sweden this summer.

Oh yeah, I'm moving again, just so you know. Nothing special, we just finally bought a house (not renting anymore thank god) It's closer to London so thats the main reason I g
uess. We'll be moving as soon as we can. I think that will be in August sometime so I'll have to start packing - starting right now ! haha

So this summer I have a few things that I need to do:


1. Take a few nice pictures of 
myself for an eventual website!
2. Record a demo with a few songs
3.  Make at least 2 gigs this summer (if an
yone has any suggestions do let me know)
4. Start blogging more often
5. Pack/Mo
ve
6. Finish my "half-done-songs"
7. Get a drivings lisence
8. Find a jo
b

And I guess thats it for now! Woho, now I just gotta do it. DO IT *Starsky* HAHA

Take care pretty people, it's su
nny outside today :)

Ayda
.

No comments:

Post a Comment