THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello

OMG IM GOING TO TAKING OFF MY BRACES ON WEDNESDAY WHICH IS TOMORROW! GOD DAMN IT I DONT WANT TO :(

Haha love my braces.. I'm thinking of calling in sick lol. No seriously, I am.

Packing today went well, I've almost emptied the clothes from my closet and my drawer. Just left the clothes I'm going to wear until August. Tomorrow I'll start packing in a few books and CD's etc. The small stuff. After that I'll prolly start revising for the Theory test. I think I need to book a time soon as well.

All this planning makes me feel so tidy a
nd clean, feel well ahead of the game haha.
I also started working on a chorus for my latest song "Walk On By" (this is just a temporary name for it unless I dont come up with something else).

 This is a self portrait made by Sam when he was bored because he didnt have any internet


I think I'm going to "call it a night" now :P

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment