THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ILL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET

I had the most horrible nightmare last night, which I hadn't had for so long.
The nightmare lasted the whole night, I've never had anything like it before.
I was waking up several times in the middle of the night, just to fall back into the same dream again. You could guess how bad I felt in the morning..

It was as if my fear had become a reality, and even though I was prepared and waiting to embrace it, when it did happen, I was appalled. Damn that sadness was overwhelming.
Rejection at its worst degree.
I fear letting go, I fear coming close.
Fear of being used, fear of getting hurt again

A nice young man I know put the words in another way I hadn't thought of before.
"Knowing he wants you and at the same time knowing he can't be with you, he also knows he can be with you passionately. Why would he say no? It's not like he only wants you for your body. But he'll take what little he can get".

So the question is, should I say no?

1 comment: