THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Thursday, March 4, 2010

KING OF THE GAME

"People sell their soul just to play a role in the game"
I bet you've heard about that phrase before, or even said it yourself
Cheating on who you are and what you stand for to get your deal.
Thats what people usually think of.
I view it a bit differently tho,
It depends on how you chose to outplay yourself
To play your cards right that, that is.
I don't sell myself,
I don't act like someone else
I just work my around.
Thats a difference.
Sometimes you gotta do what you need to get what you want
Its crazy world, so you go crazy with it
Cause in the end its a game you're playing, but I'm the one setting the rules.

Man this sounded way better in the shower.
If you ask me tomorrow I'd say I don't know what I was talking about
Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment