THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

DID I SAY TOO MUCH, DID I SAY ENOUGH?

i feel so emotional but yet so cold inside. i feel like i wanna cry now but don't have heart enough to let myself crumble.
feel like writing a million songs out of my many ideas.
now should be one of them, and although my brain is working as it is my body is drained in my thoughts that i feel like im dragging myself just to write these lines.

how can someone be ashamed of the person they supposedly love? i don't understand.
i get all the love in the world but not from the one i expect to get it from.
love is all around, but he won't give me his.
seems as though i will never feel the same for someone like this again
i wont let myself get nestled up with love and rejection no more.
but here i am though
again.


No comments:

Post a Comment