THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Sunday, May 30, 2010

SO YOU THINK IM FUNNY NOW?

I just read a blog entry from an artist in America (click here to check it),
and he wrote that he thinks im - funny..?
So do people even read my blog? I mean, it says I currently have 15 followers but maybe they just clicked on the follow button cause they dont want me to feel bad about myself or something.

Today I started on this new diet, so we shall see what the improvements are.
I'm going to take a picture of myself first thing tomorrow and then another within a few weeks to see if there has been any difference.
I already felt bad for eaten a stew without any rice...
I had the coke tho, and I have been eating apples. Lets see how this shall end. It really is a struggle i shall tell you because I have this special relationship to food like no other...

Anyway,
I saw KICK ASS earlier today,
REDONE produced the song thats in the soundtrack with Mika.
I really dig it, if you listen to his voice you can even hear how similar it is to freddy mercury.


3 comments:

  1. : So do people even read my blog? I mean, it says I currently have 15 followers but maybe they just clicked on the follow button cause they dont want me to feel bad about myself or something.


    I DO READ YOUR BLOG, nd i think i'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog too and I like your music very much :-)


    Someone from Hungary:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got plenty of readers. we're just too lazy to comment in the blogworld haha :) love you

    ReplyDelete