THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BORED IN MY ROOM

I'm sitting in my room trying to study but its not going that well. I havent been able to study at all today. Starting to feel stressed about my exams. Its not even that hard really, why am I making such a big deal out of this?

Because I was so eagerly trying to do anything else but reading through my books, I had a look through my old pictures from last year. You can really see the difference in my face. I've grown a tummy as well. I've never had problems with my weight ever. And I eat... A LOT!

Well something needs to be done. I need to start eating less and exercise more. My skin looks pale and unhealthy as well.


Ok, I gotta start making something happen, I've been on the same page for hours now!!!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment