THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Thursday, January 6, 2011

DO I LOOK AS DIRTY AS I LOOK?

I've started to listen more to heavy metal now. Well, I don't know if its heavy metal really, but its definitely hard rock. I really love how ... hard and aggressive it sounds.
I watched a boxing film just now - Girlfight with michelle rodriguez.
Damn I love the looks of that woman.
Shes just too hot!
Watching them train really made me miss the time I was training boxing. It really is the best thing ever feeling fit, and I loved how the coach was so strict. I'm thinking about going for a jog maybe once or twice a week just to see how that would f
eel. I mean I haven't trained boxing since I was 17, but I haven't trained well in over a year now, its starting to make me feel uncomfortable to be honest. I'm not overly obsessed with my weight but I am keen on keeping myself in shape at least. Its just that I HATE running, and that without a partner. Going to the gym is
too costy + is far and the same goes with martial arts. Now thats nothing to even consider because its triple the pay!!! So I guess I'll just have to bite on the sour apple.

My birthdays tomorrow.
I just want my money put in that savings account I opened yesterday.
I've been searching for jobs to make that happen this week. I was actually hoping I'd continue with my dental nursing course, so we'l
l see if I get that kind of chance by a dental practice (I've already applied for a few).

Heres some pic you might enjoy laughing at...
Guess I wanted to illustrate how to brush your teeth and to not look good doing it...


Image two is taken from when I was recording my lastest upload on youtube. Can be tiring having to re-take your vids because you're not happy with one small fake sounding tone or some facial expression I made that made me look weird.

OBSERVE: My mouth was totally open, naturally to make me look more sexy ofcourse.

Ok, tired.
Gonna study and then sleep.
Goodnight, God speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment