THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Friday, October 23, 2009

Finally!







went to london for an interview at the job centre today.
since i need to be eligible for a job, im
required to have a national insurance number, and that was what i went to request today.
i know, its going so slow, and you're probably wondering why i am dragging out on the process so much. honestly, i, myself dont know why really. well i do know WHY, but thats not really an excuse. or maybe it is. NO! it shouldnt be. haha. thinking out loud again.

but the interview went well eitherway , and i should have my NI no. within four weeks.
haha, my first job application will be at blockbuster (the video rental shop) HAHAHAHA oh lord - shoot me.
but better than nothing i presume + its close to my house.

london underground on my way in the train...

oh yeah, did i tell you i have eksema?
its really nasty. well, not nasty, but my arms, mouth, my throat, and the area around my eyes are red, dry and itchy - so i can't really wear any make-up at the moment.
it usually becomes that way during wintertime...
really annoying stuff.

take a look at this pic & you'll se that my eyes are a bit swollen on the lid and under the eye.

well well then. with that said, im off to bed now, times 1.32 in the morning and tomorrow im off the to the gym for the first time in .... 2 years! GOD! i need to get my fitness going... hmmm
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment