THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Im BACK
















been a while now.
i'm sorry for my ignorance and i guess there really is'nt any excuse to it.
haha, i feel like a naughty student who forgot to do her homework lol.

i had my first gig in the uk almost 2 weeks ago. and i've also met some really nice belgian guys based in north london who wrote to me on youtube, offering me free studio time.
this way i can finally start recording some songs and make a nice demo.

autumn has arrived now i can smell it ; chilly morning breezes and a lot of rain.
i usually walk my dog in a nice park in the mornings, and ive noticed the leaves are falling from the trees.





i havnt been writing as much for the past couple of weeks because, well ive had... a distraction.
haha. wont say more! but it feels really good.

check out the gig (video above) by the way.
leave a comment?
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment