THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Monday, September 21, 2009

  • ive been filling out application forms for jobs now and tomorrow im off to find the nearest job centre to request a national insurance number. apparently you need one of those when applying.

i didnt sleep much last night, was awake up until 8.30 am when my parents went for work.
another... interesting night.

well im sitting in my room right now with a cup of extremely nice tea and some banana chips
and im soon about to watch revolutionary road with my parents.
i had someone asking me for a few suggestions to songs to post on my blog so here are a few good ones before i leave that i strongly recommend anyone who's interested in slow music to take a listen to;

  • Asa - Jailer (newest artist on my playlist! real cool song)

  • Bon Iver - Blood Bank

  • Bon Iver - Lump Sum (I listened to this song everytime I was talking a walk at night in Sweden, really weary)

  • Coldplay - Green eyes

  • Raphael Saadiq - Lets Take A Walk (Not as slow as the others, real nice funk!)

  • Jeff Buckley - Everyone Here Wants you (this is my favorite song by Jeff Buckley, really sexy. If you havnt heard about him yet you really should)

  • Diana Kral - The Girl In The Other Room (amazing jazz, really sets up a laid-back mood)

  • Fleet Foxes - Blue Ridge Mountains (I love this band from Seattle, they have a very unique style, if you like this song then i'd suggest you listen to their whole album!)

  • John Legend - I Love You and Take me away Love (classic)

  • Fiest - La Sirena (looovely!)

i will go on forever if you'd let me, but i think this is good for now :)
let me know what you thought

heres some candy with diana kral - little girl blue

No comments:

Post a Comment