THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Saturday, September 12, 2009

one warm second it's suddenly gone

the wall
you say you love
when you really dont
do you know love, the unlimited love
the kind of love that has sacrifice?
i loved you love, without fear, fear for the ice

now my fuel has no gas
im missing out on my diesel
not the new one but the old one
i miss the before not the after
the fragrance still lies around spread across my mind
a reminder of another life
i guess
after moments of nothing you eventually fade away
but walls dont talk
dont they?
---

if this second was your life
what would you do?
If this second was your life
I would love you
if this second was your life
would you love me?

if this second was my life
I would happily die


did you long for summertime
when you were growing up?
one warm second it's suddenly gone
gone .

No comments:

Post a Comment