THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

oh my



my oh my

It has been a very... unusual week-end i must say. enlightening. My parents have just gotten back from Sweden, and ive learned how to make soup (and gotten pretty good at doing so)! we've been eating soup for the past 4 days now hahaha, my sisters getting sick at it. i should try out something new. but tomorrow. hmmm
i need to a job soon. gotta fix my CV and start making some money so i can get my driving license (first priority)
ive been wanting to visit my grandma in turkey for a while as well, maybe ill go there this autumn. i just need to get my life in order first. cant mess it up now...

with you i could try,
but i could never be unselfish enough because
i'd only want you for myself.

im working on a new video. will post it up as soon as im done with it, (hopefully tonight!).
so im off to it now

talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment