THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Saturday, January 23, 2010

baileys

two nights ago, i had a dream i was getting married.

i had my wedding dress on me, it was white and long, to my feet.
i dont remember much of who it was i was getting married to - but i was always in a hurry to make sure i get myself there. first, i needed to do the make-up, and for that i was searching all around a huge mall for a toilet, which i eventually found.
i had asked someone there what hour im getting married and this someone said it would around midnight, and i was very late because i was still in the toilet and the clock was already 12.00.
i ran out of the toilet and rushed myself to the party where the wedding was being held.
i remember running up these very wide stairs. veery wide - as if your approacing the king of china or something and need to walk up stairs a la grande. at the top there was a big fancy floor and everyone was there.
i didnt pay much attention to more details, i only know i went towards the man i was gonna marry, but as i was going towards him, i woke up.

anyways, enough of my weird dreams.
ive just been at home today, playing around with my new midi (!) on garageband ;)
im gonna DL Logic Studio and hopefully elevate myself to a more advanced programme.
i also bout a new desk so i could have place for the midi.

damn the baileys gotten me a lil tipsy haha

im listening to Kumomi by Nujabes. Check out that wicked producer from japan (i think). He makes great hiphop tracks out of samples from like jazz songs. One song is even from a japanese animation called Mystline. So yeah, check that out...

OK, my parents are home now, they rented a movie from BLOCKBUSTERS YEAH! lol, so imma go and watch it.
take care in the meanwhile (K)

No comments:

Post a Comment