THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Sunday, January 31, 2010

if i was a dog

I FEEL SICK TO THE CORE!

i forgot to write my entry last - or okay - i was too lazy.
basically the dream was about me being part of some wolf pack that lived in the snowy mountains and the wolf leader was a friend who was going to give me a baby.
when i got my baby it looked just like me when i was younger and i started crying so hard that when i woke up i has moisture in my eyes hahaha. it was really wierd.
my mom says that it means something good, but i dont know, it hurt a lot in my chest.

i was walking my dog just now which is usually that time for me to think a little. i was watching him sniffing after the foxes we have loose in the area and he had stopped to sniff on a trail before he pisses on it and i was thinking, if i was a dog life would be so much easier.

with that said im going to finish up drinking my usual glass of baileys and make myself ready for bed
gn

Lauryn Hill . Listened to her album on my way home from work. Love her.

1 comment:

  1. We need to hook up on a warm summer day and relax some and listen to Nujabes, beloved Ayda. And you gotta update your blog more often, it's nice reading for sure, thoughts of a talented and funny girl.

    And btw, I've been visiting your blog for almost 6 months on weekly basis and I noticed for the the first time now that the fishes on the right side of your blog can be directed in different ways and that you can give them food, I've been playing with them for like 15 minutes now, haha!

    ReplyDelete