THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Monday, January 18, 2010

i just had someone commenting me about my last entry on that part where i said that - dreams remain dreams.
this person told me that it depends on how strong your will is, which is true, though what i meant in particular did not apply to that.
but it does depend on the situation
sometimes its out of your hands
sometimes that is the end of the road
and you have to accept that fact and move on

i had another one telling me that he wasn't sure weather reality is a dream, or that the dream is reality.
what if that was true?
maybe this life is a dream, maybe the real life comes after this....
i dont believe in god.
if there was a god, he must be one selfish type of thing.
why create us, when we are born to suffer? i suppose he wanted us to, because he felt like he got some kind of pleasure from his side by doing so.
anyways, enough about god.

yesterday i was reading up a few of my songs from the early part of my writing, and then i found a folder with a few diary entries from last august.
feels weird to have read them.

ok gotta sleep now, work tomorrow.
goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment