THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just a lil Poem I wrote 2 years ago...

January 8th 2010
No more "I Love You"'s.
Time just makes me more confused
Broken and used, bruised and abused
I've had it with this shit now, I've got no more to loose
I still "Walk around at night feeling weak"
The pain still, makes it hard to speak
Yea I know I have lost my mind, I'm drifting through
time
This place, your face, it leaves traces - I can't leave my mind no other space it's like its possesed
And I've had it with you,
Now I'm gonna pull it through
Tell me the truth, tell me what was I supposed to do
You left me waiting up all night like a crazy fool and feeling lonely and blue
Why? I don't have a clue
I was and I am stuck into you - just like glue - but where were you leading me to, not even you knew
Times of affection were far too few so baby I'm sorry to tell you but we are through!
Now don't get me wrong you know that I love you
But I just can't deal with it no longer
I gotta hold on to that little pride thats left and rebuild myself stronger
Honey I've been here before
A boy trapped inside a mans body, I can't take it no more
All the screaming and shouting just made my throat mor
e sour
Times spent crying on the bedroom floor now I'm up leaving the door
So don't tell me I didn't try to complete the mission
Baby, it was YOU that put us into this position
The selfleaded execution
So this is my last goodbye
And no it aint no lie
That you weren't man enough to be my guy


1 comment: