THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Monday, January 25, 2010

Technology

ive left you
20 missed calls
6 messages your voicemails full
ill call you back, call you back, later...
something in my brain pulls on my heart
dailing the number the ringing starts
you say "i know baby, ill call you back later"

a text feels like ive kissed you
a phonecall is like youre here
waiting for you to come on the webpage baby
but thats not love when you're in love no, its nowhere near
cuz i feel like im in love with technology
looking at the computer screen
and baby what do you mean to me oh?
was this ever real?
cuz i, feel like im in love with technology

click and i see you face
click click, and i look away
can i really love you?
i dont know...

when i first saw you
i added you as my friend
dont be a stranger
tell me was that pretend?
see how can i feel the way i feel
but i keep telling myself, skype isnt real
i feel like im in love with technology
baby what do you mean to me?
was this ever real?
tell me
was this ever real?




1 comment:

  1. Woah, den här var klockren! haha, shit... vem har skrivit den? ;O

    ReplyDelete