THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Sunday, August 2, 2009

as we walk on by



another lonely night, i feel depressed .

about to go to sleep now, sick of my thoughts, keep reflecting, keep thinking all the damn time
its annoying me.
im thinking of reading eclipse just to keep my mind of myself because the thoughts are like poison.
i know i'll just end up thinking about it until i sleep anyway, but im going to read because hopefully then my emotions wont be too intense. lol
do i even make sense to you reading?







what is life what am i doing here and why are things the way they are and not how they should be? why can't i have what i want? what do i want? love?
stupid thoughts, stupid mind, stupid emotion, i sometimes wonder what im even holding on to, its some kind of invisible rope, i feel it there, but its not... officially there, but i know its there? at least thats what i feel, or maybe i dont know whats real anymore since im apparently not normal so it might just be my mind playing tricks

i dont really care, im just gonna hold on to it until i end up to blame myself when i get my feelings hurt. i wish i could be cynical.
lol im so dramatic, i dont even know what im talking about anymore

i think im going to go read that damn book now, and tomorrow maybe i'll go to the kickboxing club and do some serious damage to my body hahaha

***

Words of Wisdom:

we are all naked against the truth
we are all crazy fooles, especially when it comes to someting we want.

some people are just too damn afraid to show it
goodnight .


No comments:

Post a Comment