THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

nice girls are boring

twice i turned my back on you
i fell flat on my face and i lost .


Thought I had an answer once
But your random ways swept me along
This is a new cover i made by Little Dragon. They are a Swedish band that originate from my hometown -Gothenburg! Yeah! I love the weariness in the song. It's really nice..

I just finished drinking my tea along with half a muffin, and I'm soon off to bed to read a little from the eclipse book.
I wish I could have something to drink and then go out for a walk in town. But this place doesn't even have busses going this late, they stop going at like 7. stupid small town. ah well, we're moving soon anyways. im going to miss the woods. its close to where we live, i usually walk my dog around there. i love the green colors, walking around in a forest is somehow very distressing. i've always thought there's something magical about places like that. haha

i've been reading a little about the liver and the renal system, its quite interesting when you finally get it haha.
well i dont know what else to say now so imma just say goodnight for now 
X
 





No comments:

Post a Comment