THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy birthday! <3


THIS BLOG WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLISHED YESTERDAY BUT IT NEVER DID :S

oh gosh i just ate some "manna gryn" (see picture) and im soooo full.
ive been gaining a lot of weight lately, or at least it feels that way.

ive finally finished reading about different metabolism pathways and have just recently started on the genetics section...



just now my mom asked me to go outside and place some stuff back in the garage. as i opened the door and stepped out i went into a spider web and when i turned around the f*cking monster was climbing up the wall beside my door. shit shit shit shit i hate those damn spiders, and this one had a lot of meat on and short crawling legs and it was red and yellow and ehuwi and goowi. i seriously almost had an heart attack!!!
i had to use a piece of a newspaper to shield myself from walking into that nest again or from that spider that might get the idea of jumping onto me and bite.
my dog was outside at this time already and watc
hing me as i was doing my couragous performance. he must of wondered what the hell i was doing. i bet i looked like an idiot to him.

look at this freaking spider look at how meaty it is and hairy too!
i get the chills just by looking at it
*uuuuh*

ANYWAYS I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CONGRATULATE MY DEAREST FRIEND PAULA ON HER 20TH BIRTHDAY! HAPPY B-DAY BABE I LOVE YOU!!!!
You can check her blogg as well on

http://www.mami89.blogg.se

Ok i better continue to read now before i get tired which i already am...

byeeeeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment