THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Thursday, August 20, 2009

the reason to why im so obsessed with TWILIGHT!

time is almost 5 am and i just finished watching twilight.
im so excited for new moon, i hope the budged they have made out will be put to make it better than the first sequel , some effects they have made look so artificial.
i was listening to let me sign in the end when edward is sucking out the venom out of bellas wrist. it brings out weird emotions, i keep thinking of myself and where i was during that time when i saw the film for the first time.
and where i am now. it reminds me of how i felt and what i was dealing with. and so when i listen to that songi can practically feel how i felt in a way that i cant really explain.
its almost like im realizing now how badly depressed i was at the time.
i dont know what else would have saved me from it but reading those books did it. couldnt have found a better way to distract myself.

anyways...
im off to bed, well i am literally in my bed right now haha - i need to wake up early today i slept to much last time.
gn mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment