THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

in the quivering forest

Im sitting in my room, having a glass of wine along with some popcorn and listening to fleet foxes - blue ridge mountains. its such a beautiful song.

Today my cousin from turkey came to our place for lunch. she is in london right now with her students from school (shes a teacher in english) and
 their on a language-trip (dont know if thats the right word for it in english?). anyways, that was nice. shell be coming back on saturday as well before she leaves.

i called my grandma in turkey as well, havent been talking with her for about 3 months now. i've missed her. im looking for plane tickets right now so i can go and visit her for a week early in september.

***2 hours later***

uhm, i just finished watching terminator 2 - judgement day lol
im going to bed soon. tired, and want to read eclipse. my dog is in my room and he wants me to scratch his ears haha.

This picture was taken of me in our old apartment in sweden, i think it was 2006? i was 16 and went the first year of high school. Paula took the picture.

Im going to slack now
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment