THE EYE NEVER TELLS A LIE

Thursday, August 6, 2009

time flies

brushing my teeth atm, about to sleep soon.
been reading about nuceotides and organells of the cells and their functions. gah.
im so tired.

i was searching for some pics of the new house we're moving too so i thought id share them













its a very nice house, can't wait til we move, only 3 weeks left (26th of aug)!
my dog is lying beside me on my bed now, licking my leg haha poor thing. hes hasnt been eating properly since yesterday.
the days are passing by real quick now, it feels like im wasting them away and doing stuff i shouldnt be doing.
gotta read eclispe now before i get too tired hehe
goodnight! :)

3 comments:

  1. But wait! That's my house! This feels really weird..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks vicky!
    i bet it does feel a bit weird tom, u jelous? haha na just playing with you :)

    ReplyDelete